Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hi, I'm Lilly

In my other life, I write a little blog and almost everyone I know IRL reads said blog. This includes, but is not limited to, my sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, mother-in-law, my mom, my children, husband, aunts, uncles, cousins, godfathers and co-workers. There have been things that have happened over the last year or 5 that I have wanted to write about true and/or made up that I have felt like I just couldn't write because of fear of offending or hurting any one or sum of the above named. I need to be uninhibited or I cannot write. I need to not feel like someone is always judging what I put out on the Internet. In essence, I want free speach again. So, here I am.

Yes, I've been here before. Well, not here, exactly. But other "places of my own", under other assumed names. Somehow or other, I lost those places. I hope to not misuse or lose my voice here. I think I'll need this place, for both therapeutic and creative reasons, in the coming weeks, months, maybe even years.

Almost everything you read here will be the truth, unless otherwise specified, except for the fact that it will be written using a nom de plume. A lot of bloggers do that, though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think, but be kind and respectful.