Sunday, October 10, 2010

What's In a Name?

In this name? Lilly, I mean? Nothing really. No racist statement. No statement about loving white lillies. Nothing like that, really. It's just that I had an aunt with a similar name, so I kinda stole it from her. I was going to be Lilly G (the first initial of her last name) or Lilly G Spot (snort), but those names were, sadly, taken. So, then I tried Lilly Girl. That was taken, too. People have used the word "white" to describe me in more ways than just my skin color (which is whiter than white bread), so I thought of Lilly White. That was okay for here, but my for my email, I had to add girl to it to get something that wasn't already used. I chose two Ls in Lilly because that's more similar to my aunt's name than one L. That's how I got here. Lilly White. Or email me at lillywhitegirl (at) live (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think, but be kind and respectful.